May 14, 2012

List of Games

The following games are those that I have tested so far. If the games run on Windows XP or fails to do so, it will be mentioned so.

  1. System Shock 2
  2. Thief: The Dark Project / Gold
  3. Thief II: The Metal Age
  4. Prince of Persia 3D
  5. Heretic II
  6. Final Fantasy VII
  7. Metal Gear Solid
  8. Need For Speed II / SE
  9. Drakan: Order of the Flame
  10. Motoracer
Note: The above list is not complete. I will add more to the list as I keep testing for solutions. Meanwhile, if you have a game that you'd like to see run in Windows XP feel free to suggest. Please suggest Windows 9x era games only. That means no DOS games. You have DOSBOX on Windows XP for that.

More Coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.